" And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be born again."
Alma 5:49

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank everybody who came out to the open house last night and to hear me speak this morning. In just a couple hours, I will officially be set apart as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Even though I will miss you all greatly, I know what I am doing is the Lord's will and that there is no where else I would rather be. Keep watching for updates and pictures that my mom will be posting, and I will see you all again in two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment