" And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be born again."
Alma 5:49

Monday, June 29, 2015

My Time Here


Hey guys! I am really enjoying my time here in Ecuador. I love the people here, they are super open and loving. They live humble lives, and understand that happiness come from things bigger that those of this world. The food here is really good, especially in the coast where I am right now. Lots of fried fish! :)

During my time here, I have really grown to feel the love that the Lord has for me. I know that we have a Father in Heaven, that He loves us and wants the best for us. I know that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, here to earth to free us from the bonds of sin and death and to teach us the way back to Him. I know that as we follow His teaching, we will find happiness here in this life, and eternal life in the world to come. 

He has a plan for us, and He knows how to help us overcome the challenges we face. Even though this life is not perfect, we can find joy and hope through Jesus Christ. I hope that each one of you knows that there is someone that knows how to help you through your trials. If we trust in Him, He will lift and strengthen us. 

Wishing you all a great summer (yea, I know, it`s a little late:) and hoping that life continues to go well for everybody!

Elder Bahr





No comments:

Post a Comment