" And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be born again."
Alma 5:49

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Emails with My Little Sister

14 Year Old Sister:  Are you used to the water flushing the other way?

Elder Bahr:  I`m still on the North side of the Equator, so it still flushes the right way. I`ve gotta go to Quito for that to happen. 




Sister:  What has been you favorite lesson that you have taught so far?

Elder Bahr:  My least favorite lesson was the one where a bird pooped on my head. That was not a good day :)

Elder P. and Elder G. laughed really hard about it. The best part was we were teaching about the Holy Ghost and how it descended in the form of a dove. Don`t think that`s what Matthew meant. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment