" And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be born again."
Alma 5:49

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hey guys,
I´m doing great here in Mexico City. I love being here and learning how to teach what I know to be true in Spanish. It´s not easy, but I know through the Lord´s help I will be able to learn what I need to learn and say what I need to say. 

This week, I read a book called Our Search for Happiness by M. Russell Ballard. It´s a great book that describes what we believe and why we believe it. I would encourage all who seek to understand more about my church and what I will be teaching as a missionary to read it for themselves. The author is a brillant writer and has served several of his own missions for the church, as well as currently serving as a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. I hope you all take the time to read this wonderful book.

Hope all is going well back home,
Elder Bahr

No comments:

Post a Comment