" And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be born again."
Alma 5:49

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Made it to Ecuador



I made it to Ecuador. I´m really tired, and I´ve been wearing the same clothes for 32 hours. It was great to talk to you last night... hopefully nobody´s too tired for school today.

The city of Quito is a lot drier than I thought it would be... reminds me a little of Beijing when we visited (except a few more mountains). That´s probably because they are about to end the rainy season.

Talk to you again soon,
Elder Bahr"




No comments:

Post a Comment